The Sales and Marketing Certifications Institute (SMCI) is a non-profit organization and the most prestigious worldwide certification institute in Sales and Marketing. SMCI provides sales and marketing professionals with CBM certification, demonstrating that they have mastered the brand management body of knowledge, committed to SMCI core values and the code of ethics.
CBM Certificate Preparation
If you are studying in order to prepare for the SMCI CBM exam; SMCI provides a beneficial training sessions for many of the exam questions. SMCI also provide thorough training for the exam modules through its authorized prometric centers and appointed agents worldwide.
SMCI CBM Recertification
Once you have passed an SMCI CBM exam and received your certificate, you will need to stay up to date on developments in brand management practices. To prove you have maintained and updated your brand management knowledge, SMCI requires that you recertify every 5 years. (please refer to recertification for more info)
- A passing score on the CBM Examination.
- Bachelor Degree in any field and;
- A minimum of two years experience for the CBM in the area of branding; sales and marketing or any other related field.
- A Minimum of 35 hours of sales and marketing approved training.
The CBM (Certified Brand Manager) examination is a 3-hour exam, approximately 100 questions multiple-choice examinations. The exam is given in booklet form.
- The Fundamentals of Marketing Strategies
- Product Decisions and Activities
- Consumer Products
- Business to Business Products
- Branding Decisions
- Brand Equity
- Branding Strategies
- Product Management
- Product Mix Decisions
- The Tools of Marketing Communication
- Brand Awareness
- Brand Image
- Event Marketing
- Pricing Strategies
- Consumer Behavior
- Branding Considerations
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any other inquiries. For international candidates please contact our authorized prometric centers or appointed agents in your region.